Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day 1

So here I am...Wednesday numero uno. Dum da dum dum doodley dum da di dum dum. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I've been looking forward to this so much, making so many plans, that I just don't really know where to start. Do I read, do I write, do I sew, do I bake a cake, do I make some cards, do I start my scrapbook???
Ok, deep breath. I think my problem is that I want to achieve everything right now. I enjoy the process, but I'm excited about the result, so I want to write a book TODAY and make my 600 photos look pretty TODAY and learn to sew complicated clothes to wear TODAY!
But surely if I've learned anything through my life, it's that it's the process, the journey, that brings the challenge, the growth, the enrichment. The destination will be amazing, but till then, one foot in front of the other, I'll revel in every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment